Monday, 18 June 2012

Parrowguin?


It's been a while since I had written a dream blog. Lately because they haven't been that interesting or I just cannot remember them.
There was one particular thing in my dream last night that I clearly remember and I thought I'd draw it out because it looked so beautiful. 
It was some kind of rainbow coloured fluffy parrot that had a body of an owl with penguin wings, and when it flew, it shrank and looked like a massive moth! xD 
This was as close as I could get from what I remember..


I think I should draw out more things from my dreams to share with you guys.. 

3 comments:

  1. @@!how can it fly with penguin wings? Did u toss it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there are butterflies and chicken

    ReplyDelete