Monday, 20 August 2012

Golden Collagen Eye Mask

Oh my gots. I've neglected this blog hardcore. I am sorry to those who enjoy reading, that I haven't been able to update, mainly because most of my supporters enjoy watching the animated me instead of words produced by me.

Like everyone, I like to look at myself in the mirror and examine my face and body. . .
Indeed, that sounded like how it was supposed to sound and there's nothing wrong with examining -that- area. :) However, I'm not going to talk about that in this entry. 

My forehead is gently telling me that I am getting older and my skin is losing its elasticity. Oh, how I wish I was like Luffy from One Piece, then I'd never have to worry about getting wrinkly. *Sigh.* 
I've been surfing the Interwebz for some facial masks --ASIAN facial masks to be exact because Asian products are the way forward, and I came across XiaXue's latest blogpost about a black face mask. Upon reading that, she linked readers to the site where these masks can be purchased and I've added a few items to my basket for future purchase because my wallet is in pain right now. :'(

I noticed at the corner of my desk, a product I had received from Shoppingholics.com as a free gift, that I have never used before.

Osmej Golden Collagen Eye Mask!


I thought I'd try it, since I'm digging and delving a bit deeper into skin care as I fail to take care of it. If you have been following me long enough, you will know that I have mentioned in the past about my hereditary hollow troughs and dark circles around my eyes. It is impossible for one to get rid of the hollows under their eyes unless fat is injected there by surgery. If I had the money, I would do it, because I'm tired of looking exhausted and ill all the time without make up.



Yes, this is how I usually look without make up. Crappy quality from my phone. XD How upset I look..
Oh and those puffy things aren't eye bags. Those are my happy-smiling-fat, or in Korea, it's know as 'aegyo sal'. Did you know that some Koreans would even go through the extent to inject fat under the eyes to get that happy-smiling-eye-fat?! Just to look cute?! xD

So, this product claims its 'Like an energy drink for your eyes


Here's a better picture of me, without any make up and with the eye mask on. It feels like jelly and sticks to your skin without leaving any mess, plus it has great absorption! 
I forgot to take a 'before' picture without the eye  mask on but you can get an idea of how dark the dark areas around my eyes are from the crappy quality picture above. ><"

After leaving the eye mask on for 20 minutes, I thought to place it onto my eyelids to see if there's any brightening on my upper eye area.


It looks like gloopy, liquidy eye shadow!! xD

I can definitely see that my under eye area is brighter than it usually is. I think this golden collagen eye mask works quite well. I feel that my eyes look more awake!

And here's how I look after taking it off


I know the brightness of the picture has changed but I think you can agree that my eye area looks brighter and more awake. Absolutely no photoshop was involved in any of these pictures to cheat you into thinking shxt. Plus, I'm not promoting this brand nor was I asked to. I'm just doing it to share with you a product I think is good. :)

You can also use this product around your lips too!


I look like a happy Mexican, proud of my golden mustache. I'm not sure if there was a difference around my lips when I took it off, but overall, I felt my face looked more alive than it usually was. 

I don't look exhausted without make up nows. YAYZ!

You can purchase this particular brand off www.shoppingholics.com or eBay 'Golden Collagen Eye Mask.' All the various brands are practically the same but I'm going to stick to this one because it's AZN. lol


6 comments:

  1. eye bag!!!!!
    btw i love the girls with natural look..

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u make a video for this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very beatiful. Can you take more photo in high quality for your facebook? This is the gifts for Viet Nam friends. Thank and best wishes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. visiting here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =)

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this beautiful post. This is awesome.This photos is very beautiful that you post and the information was helpful for us. I have also a website about golden eye mask. To know more then plz visit my website.

    http://www.amazon.com/VIIcode-Oxygen-Circle-Treatment-Packets/dp/B00U7E4NUC

    ReplyDelete